24 Comments

1. Annika Victoria

Hi Friends,
    Because of low engagement the youtube algorithm is kicking my butt lately :
    I've already been having trouble with notifications not being sent out; I'm genuinely scared that soon nobody will actually KNOW when a new video goes live.
    And, I worked really dang hard on this.

So if you liked this video please leave a comment, and give it a thumbs up 👍 I don't usually plug that at the end of my videos, but it really actually does help the youtube algorithm into thinking "Hmm, well people liked this video, I should show it to more people".
    Thanks ya'll ☺️
    Much love ❤️

2. Paradox McButts
    December 26, 2019 @ 12:13 am

The funny thing is that my clothing was already shifting towards the botanical parisian influences.

3. penelope 2232
    December 26, 2019 @ 12:13 am

I'm disabled, and I love wearing whatever I want to. I'm not going to buy any new for myself for a good long while. Anything "new" will be upcycled or refashioned from thrift. I LOVE to see what others are wearing elsewhere

4. Agnes Kim
    December 26, 2019 @ 12:13 am

I wish I had found and watched this video before my trip to Tokyo a few weeks ago. The skirts I brought were all too short! I had just one dress that was exactly right. This should have been effortless. I was raised in France and get a lot of clothes from my in-laws who live in Seoul, where the Japanese go fashion shopping. I don't normally agonize over following the trends, but when traveling abroad, I like to make efforts to blend in.

5. G. R.C.
    December 26, 2019 @ 12:13 am

I was so impressed with the sense of style that people have in Tokyo that I’m starting to care about fashion again, I usually go the easy lazy route when come to dressing 🤭

6. Анна Котелевец

Thank you🙏🏽 , Annika Viktoria 🌻🌻🌻 Your videos are very kind and inspiring🌞
    Anna from Ukraine 🇺🇦

7. Smilebelle

Great video

8. oh shucks
    December 26, 2019 @ 12:13 am

this is really interesting!! hope to see more of this in the future

9. Quinn Swimmingpools
    December 26, 2019 @ 12:13 am

I keep coming back to this video because if you mash all three of these styles together you get the look that I'm really shooting for (nice linnens and cottons with a nature theme, androgenous silhouettes and red lipstick) so this video is a great refference for when I don't know what to wear.

10. Ana María D

This was nice

11. Thatusernameisnotavailable
    December 26, 2019 @ 12:13 am

The teen looks theyre wearing are called Peasant, Gopnik, Punk, Gutter Punk, Street, Retro, Casual, Skater, Park, and City look if you learned about or were around in the 1800s-2006 when the looks were well worn but the fanny packs are Gopnik.

12. Qute Potato
    December 26, 2019 @ 12:13 am

I lived in Thailand and I notice that everyone seems to wear the same fashion style like the Japanese, esp loose tailored earthy colour dress and flowery colour dress, very cute ❤️

13. ilse
    December 26, 2019 @ 12:13 am

the PANTS for your more masculine/androgynous french look!!! love the pockets and the cut its like elevated cargo pants

14. Ria K

I liked the video 🙂

15. trang ho
    December 26, 2019 @ 12:13 am

Thanks for the video! I'll be heading to Tokyo on exchange soon and it's so nice to have a heads up on what the fashion will be like!

16. Rachel Hunnicutt
    December 26, 2019 @ 12:13 am

Are there any good places to buy japanese fashion in America or online?

17. Rachel Hunnicutt

The natural & botanical look has my heart <3

18. Romane
    December 26, 2019 @ 12:13 am

Wow… What's with all that french influence? People sure had style in the 1920's and 30's, but if you look at how people dress in France in 2019, especially men, well, that's not very stylish.
    Also French people, especially women seem to really like fast fashion, such as clothes from the french store Jenyfer, H&M, La Halle etc…
    I am actually proud that Japan likes this part of the French culture! But they would be so disappointed to see how most french people dress nowadays.

19. handmakingmel
    December 26, 2019 @ 12:13 am

This was such a good video – loved seeing all the trends, and how you highlighted them! ❤️

20. Alandra Elizabeth

Love from California!! 💕💕

21. Casey Kidd
    December 26, 2019 @ 12:13 am

I’ve been WAITING so long for looks like these to get trendy!!!!

22. Hwei Yi Lee
    December 26, 2019 @ 12:13 am

Did you get the chance to shop for Japanese sewing pattern books when you were there? The styles that Japanese patterns follow are different from Western ones in some subtle intangible way that I can't quite place — there is something understated about them with less obvious "on-trend" styles IMO. If you managed to pick up some sewing books, it would be great for you to share with us your perspectives!

23. A. Smith
    December 26, 2019 @ 12:13 am

In my highschool, I've seen a lot of people with bum bags or fanny packs around their bodies. It's a very popular trend as well as the males in my school wearing shorter basketball shorts. Not as short as in the '70s but they seem to be getting there. I live in a midwestern state by the way.

24. Chloe Jones
    December 26, 2019 @ 12:13 am

Do you have any diy ideas that I can use old bras? They don't fit me anymore and are too stretched out to give to charity/thrift stores/secondhand clothing. I'd love to make them into something new rather than throwing them out but I'm not sure what I can use them for