30 Comments

1. Justine Leconte officiel
    January 30, 2020 @ 6:25 pm

Hi everyone! It is hard to recommend specific brands, because it depends on the availability in your country. But I did a video on how to "filter" and recognize ethical brands, a while ago. It is here: https://youtu.be/d7QFzswLVyc. Might be a good complement to this video. Have a wonderful day! πŸ‘‹πŸΌπŸ˜Š

2. Carmen S S
    January 30, 2020 @ 6:25 pm

I just discovered you yesterday! You are sooooooooo nice! Soooo soooo soooo nice! Love from Romania! πŸ˜˜πŸ‘‹

3. Michele Gazy
    January 30, 2020 @ 6:25 pm

You are refreshingly honest and I value what you teach and what you offer. I hope you continue to work with the integrity so obvious in your videos. Thank you.

4. E U

Korean subtitle please!πŸ™πŸΌ

5. agnes laurea
    January 30, 2020 @ 6:25 pm

Wow! I learned a lot. We have a lot of clothes with nothing to wear…. it shocks me! I'm hurt actually. I was hit! 😁

6. Josefina Berdin
    January 30, 2020 @ 6:25 pm

Absolutely meaningful content! Thanks for all your tips

7. Anja Arowana

This video sparks joy

8. Claudia Porto
    January 30, 2020 @ 6:25 pm

You're wonderful, Josine, congratulations!

9. Melanie Narducci
    January 30, 2020 @ 6:25 pm

I love the texture to amp up your wardrobe

10. Jim P
    January 30, 2020 @ 6:25 pm

Vintage is also a great option. You can get a nice older piece that is probably better made. Then you can punch it up by replacing plastic buttons with some eye-catching bone or shell or glass buttons.

11. Siana Gearz
    January 30, 2020 @ 6:25 pm

But but what if i LIKE wearing colours that clash with each other and looking like a rainbow puke? Like i'll usually have purple and green or yellow on me at the same time. It wasn't always like that, my colour perception simply changed someday.

12. Deanna Christensen

Great advice. Thanks

13. Chrysoula Kechagioglou
    January 30, 2020 @ 6:25 pm

I just love your videos!

14. mah br
    January 30, 2020 @ 6:25 pm

Go for: Second hand itens, buy less itens, look for sales, be creative.

15. N. Sz.
    January 30, 2020 @ 6:25 pm

I agree with your statements! But in my personal point of view – if you want to look ellegant but also creative – it looks good to wear opposite collours – my favourite are (accept of the black and white πŸ˜‰ ) naval greenish blue with blush-not so vivivd- pink (I'm a blonde) πŸ˜€
    Today I wore that firsts coulor pants (velvet) and basic lonsleeve of the 2nd colour with a silk scarf with a floral print of exactly the same pallette – It really stood out and I loved it, because I work as a someone who can (and should) be more colorful among the local goverment workers πŸ˜‰

16. Thundergirl84
    January 30, 2020 @ 6:25 pm

Unfortunately this cannot be applied to me.
    As a mother to a toddler, I need a constant change in clothes.
    Sometimes I need to change a shirt 2-3 times a day when the child is sick.
    Plus I'm on a VERY tight budget. Even a 50$ shirt is like a Gucci for me…

17. sylvianblue
    January 30, 2020 @ 6:25 pm

Oversized pieces, buying quality basics and adding texture is the best wardrobe advice I’ve heard.

18. Ananya Rath
    January 30, 2020 @ 6:25 pm

This is what happens to me all the time! Navy Blue, Black and White! The textures trick is amazing!! love your content so much Justineβ™₯️

19. Salma Ahmed
    January 30, 2020 @ 6:25 pm

"Today we have full closets, and nothing to wear"

20. Soyeon Lim

πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» thanks

21. Katherine Mykhaylova
    January 30, 2020 @ 6:25 pm

Love your perspective and care ! Thank you for the beautiful video

22. Dottie Ndots
    January 30, 2020 @ 6:25 pm

ok,,,what if we're not earning a living wage either?

23. Jane
    January 30, 2020 @ 6:25 pm

Thanks you for these tips Justine.

24. Carraman Sofia
    January 30, 2020 @ 6:25 pm

I love your videos ! thank you so much for sharing!

25. Stephanie Lapena
    January 30, 2020 @ 6:25 pm

Hi Justine I was planning on buying a portable steamer. Which fabrics are not good to steam? I was thinking of using on blazers, linen jacket, cotton shirts. Is it ok to steam wool coats? Thank you!

26. Philip Robins

r u agoraphobic ?

27. Gitte Van de velde
    January 30, 2020 @ 6:25 pm

But what if you genuinely like the 'trendy' piece with all weird details and am gonna wear it for years? It's not that it's 'not trendy' anymore that you should stop wearing it. Getting rid of that mindset could help plenty of people.

28. Jeanette Phillips
    January 30, 2020 @ 6:25 pm

I go to thrift shops and find wonderful high quality inexpensive clothing. I keep a few fun disposable pieces just for fun.

29. Caroline BB
    January 30, 2020 @ 6:25 pm

That's how I spend my money on clothes during my college years. Students should watch this.

30. Heather Smith
    January 30, 2020 @ 6:25 pm

When I was poor I think I dressed "better" as I had to put more creativity into it. I shopped charity shops- once I could afford to! I remember getting a long white cardigan with a stain, which I died green and you could still see the stain so I cut out little hearts from red fake suede and sewed them all over. I wore this with a below knee bias plaid circle skirt and some cheap mid calf soft boots which were a bargain buy. It looked so cute! I had that outfit for probably 10 years and it made people smile. πŸ™‚